Every Friday we share five links to interesting things we’ve found or looked at that week. These cover Shakespeare, gender, theatre, arts, or anything else that we stumble across. Click here to browse the archives, or click on the labels below to search by topic.
Tweet us any suggestions with the hashtag #sfg5.
Unlike most New Year’s resolutions, ‘Five Links’ has lasted into its second week. Though it’s close to being late, so without further delay, here’s some things for you to click on:
- Catching The Plague – The Shakespeare Blog: ebola and Shakespeare
- Review of The Shoemaker’s Holiday at the RSC
- The Scottish Play: you can’t beat Blackadder
- All-Female Richard III at Rose Bankside: we missed this but sounds great
- Lost Watch’s KATE at Pleasance Theatre. This excellent show stars our lovely associate producer for Work Bard Play Bard.